How to contribute
Fork, from the github interface https://github.com/ionide/ionide-vscode-fsharp - if you don't use a certificate for commiting to github:
git clone https://github.com/YOUR_GITHUB_USER/ionide-vscode-fsharp.git
- if you use a certificate for github authentication:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:YOUR_GITHUB_USER/ionide-vscode-fsharp.git
First time build:
cd ionide-vscode-fsharp yarn install dotnet restore cd src dotnet restore cd .. ./build.sh # or build.cmd if your OS is Windows
Everything is done via
build Builddoes a full-build, including package installation and copying some necessary files.
It should always be done at least once after any clone/pull.
- If a git dependency fail to build paket won't re-do it you can run their build scripts manually:
- In VSCode two configurations are possible to run:
Build and Launch Extension
- Start the
Watchtask and when a build is done start
Working with FSAC
- Open Ionide-vscode-fsharp in VSCode.
- Open FSAC in VS
- Start FSAC.Suave in VS
- Press F5 in VSCode to build Ionide and start experimental instance